If you want to know where to buy the best genuine IGF-1 injection kits online in the UK this is the website for you. Insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1), also known as somatomedin C, is a hormone whose molecular structure resembles that of insulin. It is produced by the liver as an endocrine hormone following stimulation by growth hormone (GH). IGF-1 plays an important role in cell proliferation. It’s known to promote growth and prevent cell death. Even though the hormone is utilized by the human body across the lifespan, it’s most prominent in childhood and adolescence. So, as people move past adolescence, natural levels of IGF-1 drop off dramatically. Studies have shown that by increasing the natural amount of IGF-1 in the system through supplementation, adults can continue to enjoy the health and well being benefits associated with IGF-1. This article provides an overview of the top benefits for bodybuilders of buying Igtropin IGF-1 online.
8 Top IGF-1 Benefits
1. Improves performance, post-exercise recovery and physical strength. Research indicates that IGF-1 increases uptake of glucose, amino acids and other nutrients into muscle cells. This ensures that the body has enough fuel to sustain it during a work out. By increasing the body’s ability to transport nutrients into the muscle cells, IGF-1 reduces the amount of time each muscle fiber and each muscle cell needs to recover from a work out. IGF helps regenerate muscle tissue quickly after exercises and ensures that protein synthesis takes place in the muscles.
The obvious benefits of these IGF-1 effects include increased energy and endurance as well as improved post-exercise recovery. Individuals who use IGF-1 supplements are able to work out at a higher intensity for a longer period of time. This allows them to achieve their weight loss and strength training goals quickly. They also exhibit a denser bone matrix, which occurs due to increased interaction of vitamin D and parathyroid hormone caused by the hormone.
2. Helps reduce fat accumulation and build lean muscle mass. Insulin-like growth factor 1 promotes utilization of fat for energy. Unlike other weight loss regimens, this hormone does not just increase metabolism but it shifts the entire body’s metabolism to preferentially burn fat. This helps support weight management and healthy body weight. In addition to burning fat, IGF promotes proliferation and growth of lean muscle cells. It re-contours the body, melting away excess fat and building lean muscle for a toned body.
3. Improves heart function and cholesterol. Multiple studies have shown that Turbovital IGF- 1 can lower blood pressure and cholesterol in bodybuilders in the UK. In a double blind human study, IGF caused a significant increase in the ability of the heart to contract and pump out blood. These people had moderate to severe heart failure but still experienced improved strength and efficiency of heart function as well as increased exercise capacity. The hormone also helps enhance cardiac function in healthy people as well. In addition, it increases the breakdown of bad (LDL) cholesterol to bile.
4. Improves blood sugar control. IGF-1 shares the same properties with insulin. It increases the metabolism of glucose in the system, helping improve the level of blood sugar and at the same time enhance protein metabolism.
5. Reduces the risk of type 2 diabetes. The main risk factor of type 2 diabetes is fat accumulation, especially on the belly. By helping get rid of belly fat and improving cholesterol profile, IGF-1 greatly reduces the risk of developing type 2 diabetes.
6. Supports and helps build a strong immune system. IGF-1 is known to modulate the immune system. Also, it has the unique ability to stimulate nerve cell regeneration and repair of damaged nerves. The activity of the IGF hormone restores the lymphoid tissue, which promotes the immune function. It triggers the proliferation of T lymphocytes and B lymphocytes to fight germs that cause illnesses.
7. Enhances cognitive ability. Research indicates that there is a correlation between IGF-1 levels and mental function. The prefrontal cortex and hippocampus (components of the brain) contain insulin-like growth factor 1 receptors that are associated with cognitive function. Increased levels of IGF-I in the system leads to better working memory, selective attention and executive control.
8. Anti-aging effects. As humans in get older, levels of IGF-1 significantly decrease. The decline in IGF-1 is directly associated with various aging signs such as: wrinkles, fine lines, graying hair, decreased energy and sex drive, weak and brittle bones, obesity and heart disease. Research indicates that by increasing IGF-1 levels in the system through supplementation or therapy, the body can reverse these aging symptoms.